Drake University – Des Moines, IA
B.A. Journalism & Mass Communications | Radio & Television Production Major
Class of 2015 | GPA: 3.70 | Magna Cum Laude | Dean’s List & President’s Scholar
Production Assistant, October 2015 – May 2016
Stitchers, Season Two, Freeform
- Acted as the direct assistant to the production manager. Duties included rolling calls, managing his daily schedule, and arranging meetings.
- Responsible for physical distribution of the show’s call sheets, one liners, and prep calendars.
- In-charge of ordering office supplies, logging mail, and maintaining the production office filing system.
Clearance Coordinator, July 2015 – October 2015
- Directly assisted the post production supervisor & post production coordinator by managing releases and obtaining clearance.
- Acted as assistant receptionist covering phones, maintaining the office space, and receiving guest.
- Supported the production manager by making runs, managing mail, and handling paperwork.
Production Assistant, October 2014
The Bachelor Season 19, NZK Productions & Warner Horizon Television
- Assisted field and office coordinators, set designers, and producers.
- Made runs, deliveries, and organized mobile office and field kits. Acquired releases and managed crafty.
- Assisted in location set-up and tear-down.
Photo Department Intern, June 2014 – August 2014
The CBS Television Network – Studio City, CA
- Assisted photo coordinators, producers, and photographers during print ad and publicity photo-shoots for CBS shows.
- Edited/digitized media and monitored phones.
- Pulled tears, made selects, and filled photo request.
Photography & Video Intern, September 2013 – May 2015
Drake University Marketing & Communications
- Photographed campus and campus events for promotional use for Drake Marketing.
- Archived, edited, and distributed media and maintained organized photo folders.
Web Coordinator, May 2014 – May 2015
Drake Broadcasting Systems
- Responsible for coordinating, updating, and managing the Drake Broadcasting System website.
- In-charge of updating and managing Drake Broadcasting System’s social media sites.
- Responsible for creating a favorable user experience for all DBS web media.
Marketing Coordinator, May 2013 – May 2014
Drake Broadcasting Systems
- Responsible for getting the brand of DBS out to campus through social and print media platforms.
- Responsible for organizing sponsors, vendors, and promotions for DBS events.
Producer, Jan 2014 – April 2014
The Drake Relays 2014 Telecast
- Developed package ideas for live broadcast.
- Assigned reporters and camera operators to cover events leading up to live coverage.
- Organized and edited the 30 minute Relays Pre-show.
- Assisted in package and promo editing.
- Oversaw 50-person crew during eight hours of live event coverage.
Digital Production Intern, June 2013 – August 2013
The Nine Network (PBS affiliate) – St. Louis, MO
- Produced and edited videos and articles for the station’s website and YouTube account.
- Produced guest biographies for the Nine Network’s live show Stay Tuned.
- Member of ‘Likes’ marketing campaign to increase online public engagement.
- Created and scheduled tweets for the Nine Network’s Twitter account.
Assistant Producer, January 2013 – April 2013
The Drake Relays 2013 Telecast
- Assisted content producers in ensuring packages varied in coverage and were submitted on time.
- Created pre-produced packages for air and coordinated talent.
- Managed audio and still photography during live productions.
Freelance Photographer, December 2010 – Present
St Louis, MO – Des Moines, IA – Los Angeles, CA